Cultivate Business Growth Through Personal Growth
Some folks are born leaders. Others are made. Over time, the best will develop into masters of cultivation. They do the groundwork, shape the vision, and then sow the seeds of inspiration that can grow into innovation.
The Radix Group specializes in challenging, collaborative business, executive and leadership coaching programs for CEOs, Presidents and business owners.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
- Peter Drucker
Ironmen succeed by conditioning their minds and bodies to successively compete in three endurance races. These men and women aren’t afraid to push their mental and physical limits beyond their current capabilities. It takes this same grit to succeed in business.
An Ironman business doesn’t come easy. You must train your mind and your body by clearly defining your vision, laying out a strategic plan, and ensuring you have the right people in place.
By adopting the strategies in this book, you’ll see:
- A higher valuation of your current business
- Passion and excitement every day you go to work
- Extra time with family and friends
- Growth of your key employees moving in to senior positions
- More time to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- A company culture that adopts the vision as if it were their own