Planting With Purpose:
Invest In YOU First
Ironmen succeed by conditioning their minds and bodies to successively compete in three endurance races. These men and women aren’t afraid to push their mental and physical limits beyond their current capabilities. It takes this same grit to succeed in business.
An Ironman business doesn’t come easy. You must train your mind and your body by clearly defining your vision, laying out a strategic plan, and ensuring you have the right people in place.
By adopting the strategies in this book, you’ll see:
- A higher valuation of your current business
- Passion and excitement every day you go to work
- Extra time with family and friends
- Growth of your key employees moving in to senior positions
- More time to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- A company culture that adopts the vision as if it were their own